Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Help SkirtSports, Help You, Help SOAR

Almost everyone I run with knows that I *love* my running skirts. It took a while to convince me (I am an engineer), but as soon as I bought a running skirt from Betsy at Track Shack...I never looked back. I must sell at least one running skirt every time I run with the group.

I am so excited to announce that
SkirtSports, Inc a women's fun fitness apparel company and creator of the original fitness Skirt is donating $500 to Speaking Out About Rape, Inc. You can help match this donation. Through the on-line store, www.skirtsports.com, customers have an opportunity to donate $5, $10… $100, to SOAR through the entire month of April.

As a token of their appreciation and admiration, SkirtSports is offering SOAR supporters 10% off on all on-line purchases at www.skirtsports.com - enter SOAR in the "Discount Code Box" at checkout. And please, please, please, consider adding a donation to SOAR in your shopping bag too! 100% of your donation goes to SOAR.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.