Monday, October 15, 2007

Go Green for the Holidays - and save!

I pride myself on getting all of my holiday shopping done before the month of December. Giving myself ample time allows me to put more thought into each present. I save money by shopping during sales and save time by not having to standing in those long lines or circling the parking lot for a coveted parking space. The best part of it all is that I get to enjoy and appreciate the other aspects of the holiday season.
ooh, ahh...the Minky stockings
Does this sound familiar? Plan for it now - Thursday, November 15, 2007. We want to help everyone enjoy their holiday season by having a Cottage Industry Co-op Open House. It will be the best one day sale of the season. All of our designers will be here to introduce and preview their holiday wares! Great food, beverages and entertainment will be on hand. The gifts will keep on giving as other College Park businesses will be open for some fun. Invites will come out soon!

No comments: